The Enchanted Garden - en
View and buy our artworks via our Catalogue.
Statistics 24 hours
# web visitors: 75
'The Enchanted Garden 2022': The preparations for the 2022 exhibition are starting. See you again from Friday 24 June 2022 till Sunday 25 September 2022.
Name (Country) - Material and techniques - Short description
Albert Vaesen ( Belgium ) - Cupper
Anouk de Groot ( Nederland ) - Cheerfully coloured ceramics, patinated bronze. - Theme: comical animal stories
Anusch Bayens ( Belgium ) - Glass
Bénédicte Maréchal ( Belgium ) - Ceramic
Christine Ceccato ( France ) - Ceramic
Cor de Ree ( Nederland ) - ??? MaterialAndTechniques_en ???
- Works of art created in glass, copper and zinc with a useful and aesthetic function and in an Art Nouveau style with a unique interpretation.
Daniël Olislaegers ( Belgium ) - ??? MaterialAndTechniques_en ??? - ??? DescriptionShort_en ???
Didier Becquart ( France ) - Bronze, Composite, Plaster
Edith Janzen ( Nederland ) - Bronze; theme: Animals
Edith Stoel ( Nederland ) - Bronze, Glass in collaboration with Peter Olijve
Else Ringnalda ( Nederland ) - ??? MaterialAndTechniques_en ???
- Depicts the homo ludens in a world where people treat each other and nature with respect.
Elya Yalonetski ( Deutschland ) - ??? MaterialAndTechniques_en ???
- Combining the Russian school of ceramics with Baroque and Renaissance elements in her sculptures and figurines
Etienne Careme ( France ) - Recycled metal and objects - Theme: create a second life (from 13 aug. 2021)
Hendrike Huijsmans ( Nederland ) - Glass, metal and polyester - theme: Organic, abstract, monumental work
Henk Baggerman ( Nederland ) - Stone
Hieke Meppelink ( Nederland ) - Bronze
Jack van Iwaarden de Vreede ( Nederland ) - Bronze, Corten, Steel - Thme: figures and ideas with a few lines
Jacques Raemaekers ( Belgium ) - Recuperation materials and equipment
Jan Leenknegt ( Belgium ) - ??? MaterialAndTechniques_en ???
- A passionated artist devoted to glass. Three-dimensional sculptures with organic forms filled with mouth-blown flat glass.
Jean-François Constant ( Belgium ) - Glass
Jean-Pierre Belaen ( Belgium ) - Bronze plate, Copper plate
Joël Sadaune ( France ) - Metal, Scrap
Korpus Quartet ( Belgium ) - Four young french horn players
Marc Hadermann ( Belgium ) - Glass
Marie Bonhoure-Marsillach ( France ) - Mosaic. Works with Etienne Careme (after 13 aug. 2021)
Martha Veldthuis ( Nederland ) - ??? MaterialAndTechniques_en ???
- Combining masculine and feminine characteristics
Martine Bronzin ( Belgium ) - ??? MaterialAndTechniques_en ??? - ??? DescriptionShort_en ???
Paja Van Dyck ( Belgium ) - Glass sculptures, Jewellery, Dot-painting, miniature worlds under a glass bell
Patrick Van Tilborgh ( Belgium ) - ??? MaterialAndTechniques_en ???
- Glass is his ultimate source of inspiration. The creations are sometimes rough and simple in form, sometimes stylistic, but often colourful and playful with a typical touch of character
Petra Verhees ( Nederland ) - glass fusing combined with cupper, oxides and raw materials
Tineke Thielemans ( Nederland ) - Bronze
Véronique Roland ( Belgium ) - Glass, Metal, Stone
Will Schropp ( Nederland ) - ??? MaterialAndTechniques_en ???
- The sculpture has to be as if it was the only possibility for this piece of wood
Xavier Dumont ( France ) - Composite
What the media say
Agendas that mention the exhibition
Lunch or dinner at the 'Le Coin Gourmand "The Enchanted Garden»' with different types of restaurants within walking distance (in order of distance):